- Adjectives to describe Aditya
- Personal Mission Statement
- Hobbies and Interests
- Fun Fact?
- Favorite Quotes
- 1992 Born in Indore, India
- 2009 Attended schools at Ujjain, India
- 2010 Started B.Eng. in Electronics and Instrumentation at SVITS, Indore
- 2014 June: Finished Bachelors of Engineering (B.E.) degree
- 2014 Sept: Corporate journey started at Infosys - moved to Mysore for training
- 2014 Dec: Finished training at Infosys - Mysore
- 2015 Jan: Joined Infosys - Chandigarh campus as Systems Engineer Trainee
- 2018 Mar: Left Infosys - Chandigarh
- 2018 Apr: Joined Exusia - Pune
- 2018 Sept: Left Exusia
- 2018 Oct: Moved to Koblenz, Germany; started Masters of Science at University of Koblenz
- 2020 Mar: Moved to Oulu, Finland for ERASMUS exchange semester at University of Oulu
- 2020 July: Moved back to Koblenz, Germany
- 2022 August: Finished Master of Science (M. Sc.) degree
- 2022 October: Started working at T Systems International - Bonn, Germany as Junior Software Architect
- Now: better to see now section
Adjectives to describe Aditya
- inquisitive communicator
- incomplete explorer
- lifelong student
- life architect and engineer
Personal Mission Statement
- I like to do focused deep work.
- I would do these things everyday: read, write, think, meditate, walk.
- I will build and maintain delightful relationships with family and friends.
- I will learn a lot to create an impact by making a difference in the world.
Hobbies and Interests
- Intelligence (Human and artificial), data science, machine learning, networks & graph theory
- Attention economy, deep work, productivity
- Building a Second Brain
- Investments (time and money)
- Learning, unlearning and relearning constantly
- Deep one-to-one conversations
- Indian Culture
- Roaming around on internet to find inspirational CVs, personal home page website designs
- I am so good in remembering directions as to be lost in the city I live.
“If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” - Newton
Well, with all entropy (uncertainties), I’m not really sure. I’m trying to find a way to do impactful work in the AI field as the top priority. I also see myself as a global citizen, hopping among Germany, Finland and other European countries - to wander and gain experiences, then finally to go back to India and stay with my family.